Full Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only open to people that are legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Magic Rock Brewing or Asda or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants by contacting their employer.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 2pm GMT on the 4th October and 6pm GMT on the 6th October inclusive.
- To enter: All entrants need to follow both @MagicRockBrewing and @asda.beers on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments section.
- Entrants can tag only one friend per comment, but comment as many times as they like tagging new friends.
- The Prize: One winner will win 1 case of Stopclock containing 12 beers and merchandise up to the value of £100 delivered to their chosen address.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotion period. The prize draw will be conducted by Magic Rock Brewing on 6th October.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by social media within 5 working days of the winner selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 24 hours, Magic Rock reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, Magic Rock Brewing reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The winners will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the prize to arrange their prize.
- The winners agree to allow Magic Rock Brewing and Asda Beers to use their social media handle/name to announce the winner of this promotion. The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Magic Rock Brewing and Asda beers.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the prize is not available, Magic Rock reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in their sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, Magic Rock may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- Magic Rock and Asda and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Magic Rock and which prevents Magic Rock from complying with these Terms and Conditions Magic Rock will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.