SeshFest 2020 - Update (Part 2) - Magic Rock Brewing

SeshFest 2020 - Update (Part 2) - Magic Rock Brewing

Hello to you all.

It comes with great sadness that we are going to postpone this year’s SeshFest, the new date will be Saturday 12th June 2021.

With the current pandemic and social distancing rules, we feel into won’t be safe to fully conduct the festival as we had originally planned.

We understand that many of you may well be disappointed and we can only apologise  – hopefully, you can still all make it next year!

We would like to thank our sponsors Simpsons Malt and Brewfitt and all the attending breweries for understanding the situation.

All tickets remain valid for the new date, you don’t need to do anything right now. However, if you would like to cancel your order Ticketweb will be in touch with details on how to process your refund.

If you have any questions about refunds and rescheduling please go to to contact TicketWeb Customer Services.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, as you can expect this is very much out of our hands.

Thanks for all your support in purchasing a ticket for the Sesh – We will see you in 2021.

Take care and stay safe – Team Magic