As part of the front of house team, you’ll be actively taking part in venue shifts help team to deliver best-in class hospitality offering for customers so that they experience the essence of the brand. Your skills and experience will put our customers at the heart of everything you do and deliver an outstanding customer experiences again and again.
Key elements of your role will include:
- Enhance customer experiences (e.g. creative and professional service, presenting a clean and safe venue, and building rapport with customers)
- Embrace great customer service
- Adheres to organisational standards, hygiene standards, food handling and storage standards, and follow operational procedures.
- Actively take part in venue briefings
- Be a great team member through teamwork and feedback
You will need to have a high work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude, passion for customer service, charisma, and personality, and have fun when working.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for customer service
- Flexibility to work behind bar and different sections
- High standard customer service
- Great communications skills
Hospitality experience preferable